We stayed at the Hampton Inn, Richmond, near the Vancouver Airport and got the government employee rate (my husband is a gov't employee). They offer a free shuttle to/from the airport but because the shuttle wasn't working, the front desk reimbursed the cost of the taxi. Breakfast included the standard continental breakfast fare plus a tray with omelet, sausage and hash browns. Comfortable beds, excellent service (inlcluding instructions on the public transportation system), and convenience. Use of the public transportation system will require walking. The bus system on sundays and holidays was a one zone fee. In other words, it cost $2.50 (adult)/$1.75 (child or student) for travelling anywhere in the vancouver area including the seabus and the airport. (March 2012). The front desk had a bus map and was able to provide the route numbers with the instructions and location of the bus stops.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
- Hampton Inn Richmond
- Richmond Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel welcomes all business and leisure travelers. Hampton Inn is only minutes from the fun of downtown Vancouver yet offers the convenience of being an accessible Vancouver airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn by Hilton Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.