We had a girls week-end in a 2 bedroom/2 bath condo. The condo was great, beds comfy, everything was clean, except for the BBQ, which we did not use. Underground heated parking. The only complaint we had was the location of the condo. Room 233 is right next door to to check in so people were coming and going in front of our little patio. Not much privacy. Would have preferred a room on the 3rd or 4th floor and should have asked. But, overall, a great get away for us.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.