We had a wonderful stay at the Chancellor Peak Chalets. The chalets were spacious and really lovely. There was plenty of room for five travelers. The loft had twin beds and a double bed with a half bath. Downstairs was a bedroom, bath and living area. Sue, the manager, was both helpful and friendly. We felt like family by time we left! We spent a couple of days exploring Yoho NP. Some highlights of that park were Wapta Falls, Takakkaw Falls, and Emerald Lake. We branched out from there and ended up hiking in both Lake Louise and Banff. It is a bit of a drive but we were able to do everything we wanted to do before retreating to our peaceful chalet. A bonus was the river rafting right next door to Chancellor Peak Chalets. The Hydra River Guides do an awesome trip on the Kicking Horse River. Chancellor Peak Chalets comes highly recommended by these five travelers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancellor Peak Chalets Hotel Golden
- Chancellor Peak Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River just off the Trans Canada Highway, Chancellor Peak Chalets gives a deluxe lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Chancellor Peak Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.