We had to pay during our check in which I found odd. No pre auth was done on our credit card when I made the reservation, like any other hotel I've ever been to, so when we got there we were expected to pay right then. My husband was paying for the room but hadn't arrived so I had to come up with $300.84 + $100 deposit before they would let me check in. I've always payed during check out. then there was Ricky's (the restaurant) it was busy on the restaurant side but we were in the lounge. There was only one other table. The server announced that she was spacy because she was leaving for Vegas on Tuesday. She returned 3 times because she forgot my order, 5-10 minutes between each visit. And then there was the 30 minute wait because the kitchen was so busy. If my memory was that bad and my kitchen that busy, I would have made an effort to not wait 5 minutes to put in an order. The room was not bad, but there was urine and a pubic hair behind the toilet seat, and hair and sand in the bathtub. Overall I would never go back.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Fort Saskatchewan Hotel Fort Saskatchewan
- Super 8 Fort Saskatchewan Hotel
- Super Eight Fort Saskatchewan
- Fort Saskatchewan Super Eight
- Fort Saskatchewan Super 8
- Super 8 Fort Saskatchewan Alberta, Canada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Fort Saskatchewan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.