The Hotel Alpine was exactly as I imagined. A beautiful, little, rustic getaway in Ste-Adele. Our room was a standard room - king size bed, TV, comfy chairs and a small but very clean washroom. The food was superb. Excellent dinner, friendly people - and the staff were very accommodating. The Hotel Alpine is a wonderful, quiet little place in amongst the fir trees. I would definitely go there again. If one is looking for a five-star hotel with flat screen tv's, exceptional wireless and internet connection, then the Hotel Alpine may not be where they should go. If one is looking for quiet away from all the technology, then this beautiful little inn in a country-setting in tune with nature, would be the perfect place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Alpine Sainte-Adele
- Hotel Alpine
- Hotel Alpine Inn Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming country inn, classified as three stars *** by "Tourisme Quebec", invites you to have a memorable vacation in the heart of the Laurentians any season of the year, as they are all equally appealing at the Alpine Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Alpine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.