The best part of this hotel is the publicity picture of the front of the hotel as seen right here in Trip Advisor. Rooms are average at best. Clean but minimum standard. No mini fridge in the room. Our matress' service life was way overdue. The included continental breakfast was nice but it is taking place in a small bedroom on the first floor where they have removed the bed and replaced it with a small counter and three small tables. It looked like the employee's small cafeteria: it is *not* what you see on Google Images. At 167$ (taxes included) for 1 night, try something or somewhere else!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Riviere Du Loup
- Riviere Du Loup Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Riviere-Du-Loup Riviere Du Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Rivière-du-Loup is located off Highway 20, exit 507. One hour away to Edmundston, New Brunswick and 1H15 to the state of Maine. Ferry to St-Simeon/Rivière-du-Loup located less then 5 minutes drive operating from April until January 2. Whale watching cruise boat between June to September is less then 5 minutes driving. At the Comfort Inn we offer free wireless internet, free local calls, free parking, free continental breakfast. All rooms are equipped with 32in LCD television. Rooms on the 1st floor have a patio door with direct access to the parking. Rooms on the second floor have a window that opens. Your pet is welcome in designated rooms, for a small fee. There is no elevator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Riviere-du-Loup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.