We had a one-bedroom apartment for half term in February and it was great. Hotel in a great position just steps from gondola to main ski lifts, or you can walk up through the pretty pedestrianised village in 10 mins. The decor is certainly a little dated but the size and position of the accommodation makes up for this and the apartment was clean, and well kitted out. We had expected to sleep on sofabed in lounge while our two young children had the bedroom, but it came supplied with two double beds so we were able to sleep on a proper, comfortable bed instead which was a bonus. Breakfast was good, could fill up on waffles, scrambled eggs, fruit, toast, bagels etc, although it could get a little busy between 8-9. Still always got a table though. Staff seemed fine to me. Underground parking too at $10 a day which meant we didn't have to worry about the hire car in freezing temperatures.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Mont Tremblant
- Country Inn & Suites Mont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Country Inn & Suites Mont Tremblant Hotel
- Country Inn Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Le Kandahar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.