Spent few days in March Break. We booked this hotel after reading some excellent reviews. Booked through priceline for a very good price but got NO attitude about booking through priceline. However, we were told that we were ineligible for an upgrade by paying extra due to priceline. We were given lake view room any way. The girl at the front desk was super helpful and nice when checking us in and informing us of the hotel amenities and dining options available around the hotel.
Room was spacious and had a great decor. Kitchen with full fridg, dishwasher, Pots and pans also came in handy. Free Internet was also included. Room had King bed that was extremely comfortable.
The breakfast buffet was plentiful and offered a lot of variety. On Monday Cheese/crackers and cold drinks were also served in the evening.
All in all a very pleasant stay and great customer service experience. We look forward to coming back during the summer months.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Hotel Gravenhurst
- Residence Inn Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Hotel
- Residence Inn Gravenhurst
- Residence Inn By Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf is the newest Muskoka Hotel and situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Muskoka offering guest complimentary breakfast, high speed internet access and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn By Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.