This is a very cool and romantic boutique resort, offering a calm and exclusive environment. A breath of fresh air in comparison to more established resorts.
My wife and I spent two nights at the resort in November (due to our schedules) but would highly recommend spending 3 nights if you can. My initial thoughts were that this is a peaceful oasis having come from Bangkok but the local area is nothing but peaceful, so it really is an oasis of style and class in a beautiful area. The resort’s location is remote and if that is what you want, as we did, this is a virtue.
The resort will particularly suit couples who want to enjoy some quiet time away and indulge in the luxury that the setting offers. The design and architecture of X2 is clearly the result of a love to deliver such an experience, with an obvious depth of careful thought going into the details. It exudes quality throughout and the pool villa makes you feel like you never want to leave the room. Well, except to enjoy a cocktail and steak or tom yum over-looking the ocean perhaps.
- Also Known As:
- x2 Kui Buri Hotel Prachuap Khiri Khan
- x2 Kui Buri Hotel
- x2 Hotel Kui Buri
- x2 Hotel Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- X2 Kui Buri Resorts is designed and built with a primary goal that they must "satisfy the spirit". This is partly achieved via architectural design, but more importantly through natural beauty of the location and the meshing of the structures with the canvas provided by nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Splendia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your X2 Kui Buri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.