If you make it to Ucluelet chances are you want to enjoy the pristine wilderness, the crashing of the ocean and lots of beauty. Black Rock Resort is in perfect harmony with it's surroundings, a perfect example of the outdoor environment and the built environment in harmony with one another. Countless hours of research went into finding a great hotel, after all this was milestone anniversary trip for my husband and I. We upgraded to a wild pacific trail room which was totally worth the money yet very affordable among it's competition. We were ocean front and felt like we were leaning over the ocean from our condo which was spaciously laid out with Kitchen, dining, living, separate bedroom and 5 piece bath. You could be sitting in the bathtub, on the bed or couch and could see the ocean from the floor to ceiling windows. It doesn't stop with your room. The lobby, lounge, restaurant were fantastic and spacious with amazing food that was a little pricey but worth the convenience we felt. The attention to detail with the food service was much appreciated.The staff were very nice and courteous as well. This is a place we will never forget anytime soon and hope to go back to many more times.
- Also Known As:
- Black Rock Oceanfront Hotel Ucluelet
- Black Rock Oceanfront Hotel
- Black Rock Oceanfront Ucluelet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in Nature, Designed for ComfortVancouver Island’s most awe-inspiring oceanfront resort, Black Rock Resort offers a spectacular escape from the ordinary. Experience a Vancouver Island vacation at Black Rock Resort for winter storm watching, spring whale watching, summer beach adventures or a romantic fall retreat. With breathtaking vistas of the Pacific Ocean and rainforest, our comfortable suites offer a magical perspective to Vancouver Island’s rugged West Coast… any time of year!Relax and rejuvenate in exquisite suites designed for maximum comfort- from plush king beds to state-of-the-art kitchens. Lounge in spacious living areas with fireplaces. Rejuvenate in spa-inspired bathrooms. Take in magical sunsets from your balcony facing the crashing waves or lush forest. Our suites are also pet friendly! Enjoy a soak in one of our outdoor hot tubs or the plunge pool over looking the ocean during your stay. Keep up your fitness routine in our 24 hour accessible Fitness Centre. Dine in our oceanfront restaurant Fetch, open breakfast, lunch and dinner or enjoy BC wines or locally inspired martini's and light snacks by the fire in Float Lounge. Artisan Inspired cuisine, sure to impress all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Black Rock Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.