We throughly enjoyed our relaxing time at Brentwood Bay. If you can't unwind here, then you are in real trouble.
We came from Calgary to enjoy some real 'spring' weather over spring break and split our holiday between downtown Victoria and Brentwood Bay. Brentwood Bay was the relaxing part of the holiday for sure! Don't be confused by reviews that say there is no where to eat other than at the resort. We found a great little coffee shop (JJ's) and a bakery (Breadstuffs Bakery) just up the hill from the resort (and everything is uphill, but it's just a refreshing walk). However, we did eat at the resort pub 3 times, mostly because I became addicted to the seafood chowder. I am not sure what they put in it, but once you eat...you will just want more (and I NEVER order the same thing over and over!). There is yummy food in the pub and great service. Such a nice place...you won't want to go home...
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort
- Brentwood Bay Hotel
- Brentwood Bay Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a 5-star luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant Ocean Suite features king beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at Vancouver Island’s finest spa & culinary resort destination. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.