This fabulous hotel in the heart of Bristol is convienient for all the local amenities, close to the waterfront and opposite the theatre. Very modern hotel with large spacious rooms with enormous beds sft drinks in the room were very welcome. The car parking is minimal and needs to be booked in advance if not a 25% discount is available at the local NCP car park. The hotel bar notcheap has a Happy Hour from 2pm until 7pm on 2 4 1 cocktails however early evening the piano playing is a bit subdued! The choice of food at breakfast was extremely good with plenty of choice available. Overall this hotel was a good hotel with lovely staff and fabuous comfortable rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the centre of the city, close to the old town, and most of the city's cultural treasures, Museums, Theatres and the new Concert Hall. Colston Hall. Encased in shimmering glass, this impressive Bristol hotel’s iconic high-rise structure is an impressive landmark above the city skyline. Choose from 176 rooms and suites with deluxe amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet; most of the rooms feature expansive views of the beautiful waterfront. The on-site Filini Restaurant hosts the daily Super Breakfast Buffet as well as serving delicious Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner. Five modern and well-equipped conference rooms are available for hosting personal and business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.