We stayed in the Aztec West, Shire Hotel, Lodges, Bristol. We booked because we were attending a family Wedding in the Hotel. We found the Lodges very clean, comfortable, modern and stylish. The power shower was great! We were very pleased with our accommodation. We also used the swimming pool and sauna which again was lovely.
The Wedding was fabulous, the food great, although the drinks were pricey!!!
Have already recommended to other family and friends and would definately stay there again!!
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Aztec Hotel And Spa
- Bristol Aztec Hotel
- Bristol Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Aztec Hotel
- Aztec Bristol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish 4 star hotel - stunning timber beams blend with contemporary artwork and stone flagged floors adorned by brightly coloured feature rugs. With an easy to reach location - just off the M4/M5 - and within the borders of Bristol City centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bristol Aztec Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.