My mum and I stayed at the Holiday Inn for a night as we were visiting family for the weekend.
Although we were only there for a night, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay mainly due to the comfort and general 'feel' of the hotel room.
The main reception desk is on the 2nd floor which is a little odd but there was a member of staff at the entrance who showed us to the lift and indicated where to find reception. The gentleman on the reception desk was not very friendly with a slight attitude, almost rude really. However, the young gentleman serving behind the bar was very friendly and we liked the lunch we had upon arrival.
The room was wonderful, I think it was a superior suite. We had good facilities in the room with a choice of pillows and lovely soft bathrobes on the bed. The bathroom was great too although the bath was quite high and my mum struggled to get in and out of it to have a shower. The room was clean and had modern and chic decor.
The hotel was quiet even though we knew there were large groups of people, including a stag do where they were all dressed as Sherlock Homes which entertained my mum greatly when we were in the lift with them!
The Cabot Circus shopping mall is literally 3 minutes walk away with a number of shops and restaurants on your doorstep.
The hotel is easy to find and ideal for a short stay in Bristol. I would highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre Hotel Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bristol's newest hotel located on Bond Street in the city centre. Opposite Cabot and Broadmead shopping centre, an ideal location for all of the city centre activities and attractions. This new hotel has been completed to a very high modern standard with Standard, Superior, Deluxe, Executive and Suite bedrooms. The Spot restaurant provides excellent food at value prices or try the 7evern bar for drinks or bar food. 1/2hr free internet for all hotel guests with reduced price parking in the NCP car park under the hotel. 7 flexible conference and banqueting rooms are also available. This hotel prides itself on ensuring that the guests are the main focus and the hotel team will go out of their way to ensure that a great experience is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.