I stayed here for a couple of nights for business after enjoying my holiday in London. The location is good. It is close to the city centre and the major shopping malls. In fact, it is built along the riverside and is adjacent to the Bristol bridge and a "floating restaurant": the Glass Boat. However, it was a bit noisy at night for its proximity to a pub during weekend. The heater was not function too well and the room got cold from mid-night to early morning. In short, they have excellent room, breakfast, service and facilities for business trip. I guess the Mercure Holland hotel is even better with additional spa service....recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Brigstow Bristol Hotel
- Mercure Brigstow Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Accor Brigstow Bristol
- Mercure Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique four star boutique style hotel with FREE WIFI throughout. Standing on Welsh Back a tree lined boulevard overlooking the river and historic Bristol Bridge in the heart of the old city which is one of the most desirable addresses in Bristol. The hotel offers 116 contemporary & quirky designed bedrooms each with a queen size bed, en-suite bath and separate shower with many extras such as a television and heated mirror in every bathroom. The hotel also offers a limited number of twin rooms, Mercure Privilege rooms and also a modern Suite with an amazing dual aspect view over the city and river. The ellipse bar & restaurant opens daily offering an array of scrumptious dishes, from light meals to gastronomic delights accompanied by an excellent choice of wines and champagnes. Alternatively, just enjoy a coffee, traditional afternoon tea or sip cocktails from the bar whilst watching the boats sail by. Whether you are planning to stay for leisure, a personal reason or business, this city centre Hotel will be the perfect location and prides itself on offering the highest standard of service with an eye for detail to ensure great quality with a local flair. For those wishing to exercise, take advantage of the facilities at the nearby Welsh Back Gym, a real working gym - not for posers - where the hotel has made arrangements for their guests to take advantage of their facilities with their compliments. This hotel is just a short ten minute stroll from Bristol Temple Meads railway station or if travelling by car, the adjacent Queen Charlotte Street NCP car park is ideal for parking where you will enjoy a twenty five percent discount from their tariff as a guest of this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.