Nothing exciting in this business hotel. The service desk was very friendly. As a late arrival guest you will be accommodated with an open cool rack at the reception, packed with choices of ready made sandwiches and cool drinks. My room was equipped with the usual tea or coffee sachets, and a water boiler - 3rd floor with double bed. The small old tv was programmed with popular UK based channels and provided the entertaining, however, no popular news channels.
The bed was comfortable and the shower room had an amicable water pressure. From a quality point of view, the towels in the bath room could have been slightly thicker.
The breakfast selection offered an array of choices. You should find all sorts of food with the usual coffee and tea serving machines to your likings. I do believe it is good value for money. Some IBIS hotels are slightly cheaper and the offering provides a similar experience. But the major question remains and that is if I would book again? Certainly, a 'yes' would be my answer.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North Hotel Bristol
- Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Bristol
- Holiday Inn Bristol
- Bristol Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the Holiday Inn Express Bristol-North hotel for good value close to Bristol city centre. Our modern red-brick hotel boasts fresh contemporary interiors and is conveniently located within Bristol Parkway Business Park, 5 miles from Bristol's lively city centre and 15 miles from Bristol Airport. Getting around is a breeze - Holiday Inn Express Bristol-North is just a short drive from the nearby M4 and M5 motorways, and less than a mile from Bristol Parkway train station. The 2 modern meeting rooms at Holiday Inn Express Bristol-North can accommodate up to 34 people and there's plenty of complimentary onsite parking for your delegates. You can log on to free wireless Internet throughout the hotel. It's just 5 miles to Bristol city centre for vibrant nightlife, cosmopolitan shopping and eclectic dining. Cabot Circus shopping mall is home to numerous boutiques and cafes, as well as a 13-screen cinema showing the latest blockbuster movies. Head for Bristol's Quayside area to find bustling restaurants and trendy bars.Wake up to a free breakfast with hot items in Holiday Inn Express Bristol-North's modern Great Room. You can prepare for your meeting over coffee in the peaceful lounge area or meet and mingle with colleagues over evening drinks before heading to your air conditioned guestroom. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book direct with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.