We returned to this hotel after a good visit the first time but unfortunately it didn't meet the quality of our previous visit. We arrived and checked in which went smoothly but that was as far as it went. We went down for a meal in the bar area, we ordered our food (scampi and chips) it came out and the chips were really cold, I went up to the bar and complain to a older lady behind the bar when she then came over to our table to take back the meal, it later came back with fresh chips that were actually hot which was a good start but there was no apology from her which I found quite rude. We finished our meal and went to our room, we tried to put on the tv but there was no power to it at all, we rang down to reception and someone came up to try to fix it but unfortunately they couldn't get it to work either, we just felt that this room should have been checked BEFORE it was given to someone, surely someone from housekeeping should check when the room is cleaned to make sure everything is ok, unfortunately there were no other rooms available like the one that we had and the only one that was available was a smaller room with 2 single beds so we had to take that one. I really don't know what has happened as everything seemed to have gone wrong with our visit and it was nothing like our previous visit at the hotel back in September. We do have a booking with the same hotel again in January so we hope to see a lot more improvement as if not then that will be our last visit to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bristol Airport Hotel Bristol
- Holiday Inn Bristol Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bristol
- Bristol Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Bristol Airport Hotel combines a warm friendly welcome with modern facilities, value-for-money and is ideally located for access to both Bristol Airport and the City of Bristol. With WiFi & high speed internet access (charges apply) and Park Stay & Go options, the Holiday Inn Bristol Airport is a popular choice hotel for both the leisure & business guests alike. All air conditioned bedrooms offer en-suite power shower & bath, satellite TV with pay-per-view movies, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryers and safes. High speed internet access (charges apply) and a desk area also make your stay more comfortable. A limited fitness gym is available for the more health conscious guest. The Holiday Inn Bristol Airport Hotel is ideally located just 3 miles South of Bristol Airport and is within easy reach of the motorway network including the M4 and M5 as well as Bristol Temple Meads Train Station with direct rail connections to London, the Midlands, Wales and the South West. Leisure visitors to Somerset are also spoilt for choice with local attractions including the new Cabot Circus shopping district, The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol Zoo, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole and the historic city of Bath. The hotel offers three well equipped conference rooms providing an ideal base for your meeting requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Bristol Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.