For our four night stay in Cambridge we chose Carolina Guest House based on reviews by previous guests and were not disappointed. The room, located at the rear of the house away from the road, was not huge and hanging space was limited, but the king-size bed was warm and comfortable. The bathroom was clean, with a good shower and clean towels were provided daily. The breakfast room is light and airy and there was plenty of choice for breakfast, although we opted for the excellent full English each morning and found it kept us going until the evening!
The owners were very friendly and helpful, and went out of their way to make us feel welcome, recommending local eating places for our first night. The weather was quite unseasonal for June and Pasquale turned on the heating to ensure we were cosy despite the wind and rain outside! We highly recommend this accommodation and will stay there should we visit Cambridge again.
- Also Known As:
- Carolina Guest House Hotel
- Carolina Guest House Hotel Cambridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run guest house.Contemporary style rooms with flat screeen tv, free WI FI, basic and en suite rooms.Self check in procedure for late evening/early morning arrivals. Buffet breakfast for early departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Carolina Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.