I stayed here for my hen weekend and had a brilliant time!! The owner was so helpful to us and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were all clean and spacious and the breakfast good with plenty of choice. The bathrooms were small but clean and functional. The location was great, just a 5 minute walk into the town centre. Would definitely recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Of Chester Cheshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyds of Chester Hotel is a family owned and run hotel, conveniently located near the train station in the heart of the historic city of Chester. The city of Chester is steeped in history, culture and fantastic shopping facilities making it a perfect retreat for every occasion. Whether you are looking for a romantic retreat or a base to explore the regional attractions, Lloyds Hotel offers something special for everybody. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lloyds of Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.