Found The Falmouth Townhouse on Trip Advisor and liked the sound of the quirkiness! This small hotel lived up to the good reviews and I think the people who thought it shabby etc are being very harsh!
The bedroom (no.10) was on the top floor but had an enormous double bed, very comfortyable, an en suite with bath and wet-room style vast shower, flat screen TV and 2 easy chairs. All very clean, spacious. Slight annoyance was the water noise from the roof and the rattling window - the first I slept through and the latter was sorted with my newspaper jammed in it!
Downstairs is more of a student union bar but with a great selection of whiskies and beers and pleasant staff. Breakfast was fine - didn't go for the more interesting items on the menu which looks very tempting. They also serve a midday brunch - though I was away by then.
Position is perfect for a stay in Falmouth - close to the main high street, lots of eateries, the maritime museum and so much more.
Go &b stay here - if you want somewhere a little different you won't be disappointed
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish boutique hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth, fusing vintage modernist furniture with bespoke pieces and contemporary design. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Otel so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.