We booked two adjoining premium rooms with sea views for 3 nights, but when we arrived we were told that it was not possible to have two adjoining rooms. But, we were offered an upgrade to superior rooms with sea views and although they were a couple of rooms apart, they were perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Great Western Hotel Newquay
- Great Western Newquay
- Hotel Great Western
- Great Western Hotel Newquay, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 star Great Western Hotel in Newquay is a perfect spot to stay, eat and drink on Cornwall’s breathtaking Atlantic coastline. Set in the heart of Newquay, with a superb sea view, clifftop garden and terrace and only a few steps from the golden sandy beach and the sea, the Great Western Hotel offers some of the best value accommodation* in Newquay for relaxation, informality and comfort. Steam, the Hotel bar and restaurant, offers the best in informal dining and socialising throughout the day and into the evening, with a menu of locally sourced dishes which blend Cornwall with the Mediterranean. All the food is freshly prepared and locally sourced where possible while the well stocked and stylish bar offers a full range of drinks. For a weekend break or a holiday in Newquay, The Great Western Hotel offers a great seaside location to enjoy your time in Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Great Western Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.