Adam & Grant have created a beautiful & peaceful space, we had the Garden Suite & it was beautiful, we were able to relax & enjoy the peace & quiet. The breakfast are the best we have ever had, with so much choice, & the addition of the biscuits & flapjacks & brownies & the local organic milk was superb. Nothing was too much trouble. Would give more than 5* if allowed. So if you want a luxurious & peaceful B&B in Torquay this is the place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Hotel
- Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Torquay, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerville has many accolades including Devon B&B of the year for 2012/13 and Southwest B&B of the year for 2011. Centrally located with its own private car park and grounds. Choose from a standard room or lovely Deluxe rooms and spacious Suites; it's the ideal choice for both business travellers and leisure guests wanting a relaxing luxury break. The Somerville offers guests free parking and free wifi and extended breakfast times at weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Somerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.