Oh dear. In spite of the slightly fading appearance of this hotel in latter years as a de vere hotel, the standard ot care, food etc was excellent. Imagine our surprise to be asked to pay a pound per towel in the pool - no it was not refundable! There was one porter in attendance so if he was parking a car etc and you wanted your luggage, you waited, and you waited. Would he take your luggage to your room - no he doesn't do that any more! Breakfast was poor in comparison to the De Vere though o.k. Come on Britannia make it work and take away the leaflets for Pontins by the porter desk - funny you should mention Pontins, is that what it is going to be turned into - a holiday camp?
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Hotel in turreted building located on 3-acre cliff-edge garden, with views over bay & Purbeck Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.