Loved the location here,right on the famous Brighton Waterfront. Of the room on the first floor above the bar/restaurant I was not impressed. Stayed in summer last year and suffered with the noise from below, well into the wee hours and by then it was time to get up! The six bunk room it self was clean and comfortable and the bay window superb to people watch. May be better by now but the lack of Wifi in the room was annoying. More so as it was available in the office and kitchen/lounge both of which were apparently closed at around 9pm until 8am. May have changed by now of course. The staff and fellow guests were all very helpful and friendly. Trying to find my way around difficult as the corridors all looked the same! Would stay here again but not above the bar!
- Also Known As:
- The Grapevine Seafront Hotel
- The Grapevine Seafront Hotel Brighton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grapevine Seafront overlooks the vibrant and popular seaside between Brighton's two famous piers. From here we offer shared rooms for 2, 3 or 4 guests, with showers and toilets conveniently located just outside the rooms. Private rooms also available with en-suite showers & fabulous sea views. Our relaxed and friendly team is always ready to welcome you and to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay in our vibrant and diverse city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your The Grapevine Seafront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.