Just lovely! I cannot think of a single fault! Ramola and Mary were wonderful hosts.
Firstly, we had a few changes with our itinerary so had to inconvenience Ramola twice by changing our dates, but she was so kind in accommodating us and even let us stay in the Pier Room at our original price. So sweet of her. The room was beautiful and fresh with all white furnishings and a lovely layout. There was also a view of the sea and Brighton wheel from our window. The bathroom was very modern with lovely White Company toiletries. There was also complimentary bottled water, lollies and biscuits to have with your tea and coffee. Other nice touches were the free wifi and even complimentary specially imported ear plugs for when the sounds of Brighton are too much for you. We did not need them though as the double glazed windows kept the room silent.
Breakfast was delicious and filled with variety. Thanks for a wonderful stay!
- Also Known As:
- One Broad Street Guesthouse Hotel
- 1 Broad Street Guesthouse
- One Broad Street Guesthouse Hotel Brighton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean,friendly, cozy and a fantastic location. "A haven in the hustle and bustle of Brighton" Five star luxury beds, clean crisp sheets and a friendly unpretentious atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your One Broad Street Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.