Very modern hotel. Clean rooms, reasonable rate, good breakfast, in-town location. This is a good choice for a visit to this area. It is within walking distance to restaurants in downtown Cheltenham and centrally located for driving to destinations in the area. As others have mentioned, the hotel does not actually have parking, but there is a large garage next door and the hotel provides a discount card which cuts the rates for using this facility in half. It is also possible to find free on-street parking for short periods (under 2 hours) on the street in front of the hotel and nearby. We had a triple room - double bed plus a sofa bed. The size of the room was adequate and it turned out to be quite a comfortable place to stay for two nights. One complaint is that internet service was not complimentary and use of the business center computers was charged at a relatively high price.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Hotel Cheltenham
- Holiday Inn Cheltenham
- Cheltenham Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AWARD WINNER - 'Hotel of the Year 2012' Award!We welcome you to the award-winning Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham hotel, opposite The Brewery complex. This exciting hotel is perfectly located in Cheltenham Town Centre, and is a short journey from Cheltenham Racecourse. Cheltenham is a beautiful spa town located in the heart of The Cotswolds, famous for its horse racing, Regency heritage and architecture. Easy access to the hotel via M5, Junction 10, and 1 mile to Cheltenham railway station and 50 miles to Bristol Airport. Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham hotel offers 132 air conditioned en suite bedrooms with modern facilities including high speed internet access and WIFI. All room rates include Complimentary Continental Buffet Breakfast. Guests have free use of health facilities at Fitness First, along with up to 25% off food at well known branded restaurants opposite the hotel. NCP car parking is available adjacent to the hotel. ***Don't forget to book now for this years Summer Festivals in Cheltenham***. Getting out and about, see Cheltenham, the Cotswolds, Cheltenham Racecourse, the Cotswold Wildlife Park, Westonbirt Arboretum, Sudeley Castle, Slimbridge Wild Fowl Trust and the Forest of Dean. So whether you re visiting Cheltenham for meetings, business or pleasure, you will receive a warm welcome at the Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.