We stayed for a night on the recommendation of some friends who live in Tetbury and really enjoyed our break. the hotel is old and quirky, the opposite of a travelodge but the room was very comfortable and well decorated, nice Tv and large bathroom, everything very clean and overlooking a lovely courtyard. We ate in the restaurant in the evening and had a great meal, fairly limited choice but delicious and the bar is atmospheric, our friends recommended it and we were not disappointed. Good breakfast in the morning which we had in our room, we did get a deal and it was very good value but it was January!
- Also Known As:
- The Ormond At Tetbury Hotel
- The Ormond At Tetbury Hotel Tetbury
- The Ormond At Tetbury Cotswolds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Tetbury, The Ormond is a stylish, Cotswold inn within easy reach of Westonbirt Arboretum, Highgrove and the market towns of Cirencester and Stroud, providing an ideal base for discovering this area of outstanding natural beauty with its many picturesque villages. Tetbury, with its array of old buildings and independent boutiques and galleries, is made for exploring, or we can arrange other activities for you. From hiring a classic car to 18 holes of golf, flying lessons or clay pigeon shooting there is plenty to occupy you for a few days away. Dating from the 16th Century, the hotel is a comfortable blend of old and new, creating an atmosphere which is relaxed, informal and individual. With elegant rooms, delicious award-winning food, a friendly bar and exceptional service, the Ormond is the perfect location for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ormond at Tetbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.