We had a one night stay Early December, we had travelled down to watch the football at St Mary's Stadium. On arrival at around 1pm our room wasn't ready (check in is normally 3pm) but the desk still checked us in and placed our bags in safe keeping with the concierge for later as we needed to get to the stadium. A big bonus was that our team had stopped the night before and was about to vacate for the game. Our room was a deluxe room and was very spacious, slightly dated but very well maintained and very clean. We ate both breakfast and dinner in the Number 5 restaurant, the food was excellent as was the service. On check out a queue had formed but the management was quick to react by processing an express check out for card paying customers. I would defiantly recommend this hotel especially if your stop is prior to cruising (very convenient for the port).
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel
- De Vere Hotel Southampton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.