My daughter and I recently stayed one night at the Southampton Novotel after arriving from France on the Portsmouth ferry which did not get into port until 9.30pm. Rather than continue our journey to the West Country at this time of night we decided to stop over in Southampton. We found the Southampton Novotel to be very comfortable. the room was spacious and well equipped. two double sized beds, well appointed bathroom. Ironing board to hand which is always handy. The breakfast was extremely good. All in all an excellant short stay at a very good price.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Southampton Hotel Southampton
- Novotel Southampton Hotel
- Accor Southampton
- Southampton Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Southampton is located in the centre of Southampton. Located Opposite West Quay shopping centre and close to the Cruise terminals, Our hotel offers complimentry Wireless throught the Hotel. Visit the nearby National Motor Museum, the New Forest national park and the Cathedral City of Winchester then relax and enjoy our restaurant, room service, bar, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and sauna. Onsite pay parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.