Stayed for one night with a reasonable rate. Hotel located by the Rose Bowl, liked the cricket stumps by the entrance to hotel approach, a few mins from M27. Room typically to a good standard, with double bed for kids. Parking accessed by barrier, get exit code from reception. Breakfast buffet good start for day, with staff keeping up with cleaning tables. The only quibble was the description of gym on site as it is in an adjacent complex, Esporta, now Virgin leisure. As a member I can use free anyway, but the nominal charge is £10 per visit, possibly not what I would call nominal charge.
I imagine as a business location at least three meeting rooms can be booked and busy in the summer. Not ideal for the centre 15-20 mins drive, but good for the M27.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Southampton m27 Jct 7 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Southampton m27 Jct 7 Hotel Southampton
- Holiday Inn Express Southampton
- Holiday Inn Southampton
- Southampton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel set in landscaped gardens adjacent to The Ageas Bowl and Virgin Active Health Club offering stylish en-suite bedrooms each with work desk and flat screen TV with wide range of freeview channels. Comfortable Conservatory Restaurant offering complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast and serving freshly prepared evening meals daily. Air-conditioning and high-speed Wireless Internet access throughout. Easy access to Southampton Airport, City Centre, Cruise Terminal and Docks. Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking for all hotel guests and delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.