Just returned from a second stay at the Castle green the rooms were very comfortable staff very
friendly and helpfull food good especially the breakfast all you need to set you up for a day out at the lakes. Hotel well situated for visiting the numerous attractions, walks in the lakes etc.
Stayed with family members who will return when visiting the lakes we will also be back as before great hotel staff and base for visiting lakes looking forward to our next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel & Team of the Year 2013 at local Business & Tourism Awards , Best Western Best Conference Venue 2013, Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence 2013 - No. 1 Hotel in Kendal, Cumbria Life's Chef of the Year 2012. Independent, family-run Four Star Hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive Conference & Banqueting facilities, 2AA Rosette Restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four Executive, seven Balcony and three Family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.