We spent 5 nights in this terrific home, loved every minute of it. The convenient location is very quiet, beds extremely comfy, breakfast delicious (especially the bacon which is like what we call country ham.) Alison and Wayne are the perfect hosts, giving us great directions and suggestions for walks and sight seeing. Everything was wonderful, we hated to leave!
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Windermere Hotel Windermere
- Laurel Cottage Windermere Hotel
- Laurel Cottage Windermere Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel Cottage offers you a warm & friendly welcome to this beautiful Victorian guest house built in the 1890s from local stone which has been sympathetically renovated & modernised for your comfort, yet has retained all its character & original features. It is peacefully situated just three minutes' walk from Windermere village centre & all its amenities. There are 5 comfortable en-suite rooms with TV, DVD and WiFi access. WE DO ACCEPT DOGS IN ROOMS 1 and 2. Please contact us re your pets before booking, thank you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Laurel Cottage Windermere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.