The hotel was great - the rooms were very spacious with everything you need. Bathroom was also large with a good quality shower.
Staff were helpful and friendly.
The only thing which let this hotel down slightly was the attached pub. Some strange sort of village square effect (on the inside) with dust covered plastic plants and a waterfall. The food was ok, but fairly slow and on the first morning, we were put on a table too small for our group of 6 and kind of in the way for people using the toaster. We did ask me move to a larger table but was told that those tables don't get used for breakfast.
All in all, the hotel was ideal for us and breakfast was satisfactory, but I wouldn't chose to eat there in the evening.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Blackpool East (m55, Jct4) Hotel Blackpool
- Premier Inn Blackpool East (m55, Jct4) Hotel
- Premier Inn Blackpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackpool East Premier Inn is ideally situated at the end of the M55 into Blackpool with excellent links into Blackpool and the surrounding area. The rooms are fully fitted with everything you will need for a stay, including a 6ft 3 King size bed. The restaurant situated next to the hotel is the perfect family dining experience. Have dinner in the ol' ruins or sit by the waterfall for lunch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Blackpool East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.