We are a family of 5, with 3 young children. We have family in L'pool but accommodation is so expensive to get unless we are staying out at Runcorn or Chester. All the hotels on the Dock Road will only take 2 or 3 to a bedroom so we would need 3 rooms! It is madness.
Finding the Stay apartments was fantastic. We paid less than a hundred pounds for a two bed apartment. We could be picky and find lots of minor faults with it - broken sockets, poor layout, no hangars in wardrobes, no bedding for the pullout sofa,, not enough dining chairs etc. but in reality it was more than we needed and the fully equipped kitchen meant we saved a lot of money by cooking meals ourselves.
We stayed on Duke Street which was really central to town and if we had been stopping longer then we would have loved to explore more. There is such a lot to see.
We paid extra for the car park but knew the car was safe.
WiFi vouchers were available for free at reception and we used them with no problem.
We took advantage of the coffee vouchers at the nearby Hanover Bar and Brasserie and had a fantastic mid-morning snack. In reality, the brasserie benefited as we bought extra stuff and it is bizarre that for a family of 5 we had vouchers for two coffees and two croissants but it was a lovely place with fantastic service.
We would happily recommend it and will be back but if you go just don't expect top quality. Mind you, we've stayed in top hotels that aren't top quality so...
- Also Known As:
- Lever Court Apartments By Stayliverpool Hotel
- Lever Court Apartments By Stayliverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 56 serviced apartments at Lever Court, located in the city centre, right next door to the Liverpool ONE development. Finished to a very high standard, all apartments come complete with FREE Wi-Fi access, flatscreen TV, DVD player, free view and Sky Sports Channels and fully-equipped kitchens with dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, microwave and fridge freezer. 24 Hour Reception and Car Parking facilities are also available. A selection of apartments also have balconies, en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning and panoramic views across Liverpool's distinctive skyline and famous waterfront. Finished off with its own private Courtyard and superb service, offering an ideal base for both the business and leisure traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Staycity Serviced Apartments Duke St, Lever Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.