Stayed here for a weekend in mid-July 2012 with my fiancee and was thoroughly impressed. Location is absolutely perfect, close enough to the centre and the Albert Dock, but far enough away for a quiet night. Rooms are really nicely decorated, beds very comfy and bathrooms (with huge walk-in showers) are excellent!
The free breakfast was a big bonus of the stay - plenty of food out and it is continously refreshed by the many staff around at breakfast time. NB - some reviews talk of a lack of tables, but this isnt really an issue because although the breakfast area is relatively small (about 12-14 tables) there is plenty of seating dotted around the front of the reception and bar area that can be used. Another thing, if you get down there early enough (i.e. not in the last hour of breakfast service) then there's no problem at all).
Parking is very secure underneath the hotel in a locked up garage - a bit pricey at £8.50 a day but worth it for peace of mind.
For a drink, try the Baltic Fleet put over the road - great real ales, good lads serving behind the bar and proper old school pub ambience!!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton By Hilton Liverpool City Centre Hotel
- Hampton By Hilton Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location at Kings Mill Dock in the "Baltic Triangle" area, the Hampton by Hilton™ Liverpool City Centre hotel puts you near it all! We're close to Wapping, Salthouse, Canning and Albert docks, as well as the Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre. The Lime Street and James Street train stations are all less than three kilometers away, while Liverpool John Lennon Airport can be easily reached in minutes by car or coach transfer from Lime Street Station. Take a short walk from our Liverpool hotel and you'll experience the stunning architecture, exciting museums, world-class attractions, abundant nightlife and excellent dining this great city has to offer. If shopping is on the agenda, Liverpool ONE, a 1.65 million square-foot complex, is just steps from our Liverpool, UK hotel. The name "Liverpool" is also synonymous with football and we have two Premiership clubs, Everton and Liverpool, about five kilometers away. We're also just minutes from Aintree, home of the Grand National horse race. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the Hampton by Hilton Liverpool hotel puts world-famous attractions at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.