Came here for a 2 night break for husbands birthday with our 9 month old daughter. Brilliant family room with cot as requested and plenty of space with the sofa for baby to crawl around. Wonderful View of the albert dock and liver building.
Only dissapointment was not being able to use front drop off point for bags as all car soaces for disabled guests and area was full. Couldnt pop bags quicky to reception as need to use lift to 2nd floor. Having a little one with us meant we had a lot of bags but managed between us.
Discount voucher was good to use for car park reduing cost for 2 days to £15 from £20.
Breakfast was a very good choice for a express hotel now including some hot items. Staff very helpful bringing a highchair to our table and although very busy on the 2nd morning the buffett and clearing of the restaurant was maintained well.
Visited nearby seaside town southport and also went round liverpool and maritime museams.
Location was perfect, first visit to liverpool really enjoyed it, thankyou.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock Hotel Liverpool
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool
- Holiday Inn Liverpool
- Liverpool Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Express by Holiday Inn Liverpool has been developed within the Britannia Pavillion, Albert Dock. A group of 19th Century Grade one listed warehouses, made entirely from cast iron & red brick. The Albert Dock is now the largest group of Grade One listed buildings in the UK and as such the Express by Holiday Inn Liverpool has retained many of the original features. Today the Warehouse has been beautifully renovated and now offers 135 bedrooms, which offer choice and flexibility to business and leisure clients alike. All rooms feature Wi-Fi, modem points, direct dial telephones, power showers, hairdryers, tea/coffee making facilities and fully interactive colour TV's showing Sky TV & Pay Movies. Our conference rooms can accommodate up to 35 delegates and also have their own unique decor. Also located in The Albert Dock are numerous quality restaurants and bars all within a minutes walk. Be sure to book a table at weekends. We are located just five minutes walk from Liverpool's vibrant town centre where you will find one of the busiest and friendliest nights out in the country. The hotel is situated opposite the New Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.