Yes it is basic but we found our room clean and spacious . Had everything you wanted including a fan. Marks and Spencer food hall/cafe down the road so no need to go hungry. You could walk everywhere. Yes it is student accommodation but the price for location is fantastic. The reception staff are obviously very busy but still remain helpful, polite and above all friendly and approachable. What more do you want when staying in central London!
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Studios Hotel
- Grosvenor House Studios Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House Studios is comprised of studio flats on Drury Lane in Covent Garden.The location of the accommodation is unbeatable, just yards away from the main plaza of Covent Garden and within easy reach of Oxford Street, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and all central London attractions.Each studio and apartment has its own kitchenette and private bathroom; first-rate facilities in the heart of London.Bed & breakfast bookings are also available, with breakfast served at our High Holborn residence, just a five minute walk away. Both residences are shown on the detailed map to the right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your LSE Grosvenor House Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.