Always welcoming, always efficient, always clean and comfortable and such a fab location. I cannot recommend ten manchester street highly enough. The juniour suites are superb. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in London now. Great value for what you get in my opinion.
- Also Known As:
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building.The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station.Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques.Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your No. Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.