We picked Templeton Place for our week's stay in London because we were coming off a 2 week tour staying in B&B's and wanted extra space and the opportunity to make our own breakfasts.
We had told Victoria that we would be arriving early and would be dropping off our luggage for the day as check-in wasn't until 2 pm. When we got there shortly after 10 am, we learned that they had rushed to have our apartment ready for us. That was such a pleasant surprise - and that was the first of several extra surprises.
There was a bowl of fresh fruit for us on the breakfast table; enough for a few days, The kitchen had everything we needed and more including a water heater, toaster, milk frother and an espresso maker with more than enough of the coffee capsules for our needs. There was also a some tea bags and milk and biscuits to get us started. The unit had a washer/dryer which was essential as we needed to do laundry right away.
I won't post pictures as the place looked exactly like the pictures already posted. Temepleton Place was re-done in 2009 and everything is fresh and clean and new. The bathroom is large by London hotel standards and includes a heated floor and towel rack. The showere was great.
Our one bedroom apartment (#24) faced the back over the very nice patio, and was so quiet enough we could keep the windows open at night for fresh air. I never heard any noise from the other apartments.
There was lots of storage so we could fully unpack, stash our luggage and feel at home. The was a great flat screen TV with more than enough channels, a ipod/mp3 music player and free high speed wireless.
All communication with Supercity / Templeton Place ahead of time was great. They emailed us to let us know when our credit card would be billed. Victoria (who is onsite during the week) was very helpful. Within 24 hours of our checking out, our security deposit had been refunded.
It's a very quick walk to Earl's Court Tube. Tesco, Sainsbury and Marks and Spencer Simply food, etc. are all nearby. Masala Zone on Earl's Court was fantastic for food as were the other pubs we went to all within an easy walk.
I was exceptionally pleased with Templeton Place and thought it was great value for the week compared to prices for a hotel room. I would not have found it without Trip Advisor.
- Also Known As:
- Templeton Place Apart Hotel London
- Templeton Place Apart Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Templeton Place provides its residence with everything they need to make the most of this great city, creating an instant home from home in the heart of London. Comprising 12 one-bedroom suites, and 18 studio suites designed and furnished with comfort and style in mind, each offers fully fitted kitchens and luxury bathrooms, iPod docks and air-conditioning. We also provide complimentary WiFi, a weekly maid service and a daily concierge. Templeton Place is located in Earls Court on quiet residential street; just 3 minutes walk from Earls Court Underground Station and moments away from the excellent restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Templeton Place Apart-Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.