I booked the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge for a week for a vacation with my family. The hotel is very well situated on the south bank a block or so from the London Eye, two blocks from Waterloo Station, and is close to numerous other attractions and conveniences. The property is in beautiful condition and is generally well appointed and modern.
All said, would I book it again? I probably would. But, I'd do so knowing the following:
1. It's really busy...all the time. Tons of travelers and tourists and bodies and noise everywhere.
2. The Lounge, while nice, is terribly expensive as I suppose would be expected.
3. The pool and exercise areas were so crowded so often, we simply avoided them after the first several attempts.
4. The Studio room has a nice king bed and a sofa/sleeper. It does NOT offer a great deal of privacy for anyone and there was too little storage space for a family of four for a week. We pretty much lived out of our suitcases.
5. The staff at the coffee shop is exceptional. Fast and courteous and consistently excellent. I didn't care it was expensive. It was always good.
6. The exact opposite could be said of the sushi restaurant. Simply awful service. I was one of many people to get up and leave after being ignored for 15 minutes - and I was sitting at the sushi bar itself.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.