Stayed here 2012 with my husband after watching an Olympic event.
The staff were friendly. The room was lovely and clean with amazing view.
The food was nice. We had a 3 course lunch before we went to the Olympics and we ate a buffet breakfast in the morning.
We had a problem with the iron and ironng board and it was sorted within minutes.
We used the bar late at night and it was fine.
We decided to visit the london eye the day we were due to check ouot and they kept our bags in a safe room for us so we didnt have to carry them about with us.
There was one stroppy member of staff (female) at breakfast, but over all a lovely hotel (you always get one)
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 London Waterloo is situated in the well known Waterloo Road, 5 minutes away from Waterloo Tube Station. The hotel has 177 guest rooms (135 Standard Double Bedrooms, 41 Deluxe Bedrooms and 1 Suite) and is equipped with all services common to our H10 City Hotels (including a large selection of products on our Breakfast Buffet, A la Carte Restaurant, Lobby Bar with Business Corner, GYM and a Health and Beauty Area located on the 8th floor). There are also 4 fully equipped meeting rooms as well as COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.