I booked the Four Seasons for my brother as his Christmas present and he stayed there for 2 nights. I went there to see him and had lunch at the hotel with the family. The service is amazing as expected of the Four Seasons and we were treated like royalty. My brother was feeling quite ill and the hotel were so accommodating and helpful and even went out of their way to get him painkillers and tried to get him antiseptic mouthwash for his throat.
The room was lovely and spacious - it was a deluxe room. Amenities top marks. Prime location and fabulous shopping near by. Great restaurants around the corner too! (Nobu is less than 5 minutes walk)
We had an amazing lunch at the hotel restaurant - Amaranto Restaurant, and the service was even better.
I am convinced that the Four Seasons is easily one of the best hotels in the world and am actually planning the next family holiday at another Four Season establishment! Will scrimp and save for the luxury and privilege.
My compliments to the staff and management of the hotel. i am proud to be a returning client to your chain of hotels.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.