This hotel is a great value for London--extremely well-located, clean, with top-notch service. Those who complain on this site regarding the smaller rooms, or odd room arrangements, are clearly looking for a big American style chain experience. They are being unrealistic. Yes, it was a challenge to find a place in our standard room for our two big suitcases and two carry-ons: one big case took up residence on the closet floor. Not a deal breaker, in my mind. The room had a great, modern bathroom with hard surfaces, nice toiletries, plenty of towels. The beds were firm. There were two 110-v outlets, an iron and ironing board, a small safe, tea makings, free wi-fi and a mini bar (the only thing that cost extra--if you used it). The staff was courteous and helpful. They scooped up our luggage at the door, advised us on transport to and from the train, and arranged a car to take us to Heathrow. We booked initially on the advice of British friends who had stayed there, and we would certainly pass that recommendation along to our own friends.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian style Hotel situated downtown in literary area of Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.