A small but well appointed hotel worthy of its four stars. Recently refurbished to a high standard the Mercure Bloomsbury is only a short walk to the British Museum, ony a little further to Oxford Street, Covent Garden and a great many of the Capital's attractions.
Room (double for one) was small but acceptable for London. Fitted with all amenities including effective air- con and double glazing (it is situated on the very busy and noisy Southampton Row).
Staff and service were excellent throughout, friendly and helpful.
Minor niggle was a single lift, too busy for morning check out!
Would I stay there again? - Yes.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel
- Waverley House Hotel
- Waverley House Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.