My wife and I stayed at the Radisson Blu Portman in the first week of July 2012 for four long nights. As is typical of central London the room was tiny but I guess average by London standards. The only way I could describe the room ( which was a business class room newly "refurbished") was ordinary; and small. Strangely the bathroom door which was also entrance to the toilet and off the entrance hall; was see-through glass... so I guess this does lessen the mystery between people somewhat: which we both hated. Alot. Oh and speaking of hating things alot: the airconditioning didn't work and despite several visits from the service people nobody could get it to work: on probably the muggiest days ever in London. Another tip: the parking garage is not owned by the hotel; despite having a direct entrance to the lobby - and is extremely expensive.. and by all accounts not safe at night as the private owners don't pay for any security! What nonsense. Oh dear let me find something positive..hmmm. The breakfast was lovely with a nice buffet and good selection: staff were also friendly. But all in all I am not sure I will visit this hotel again: its just too expensive for what you get.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London Hotel
- Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London Hotel London
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel situated on Portman Square, convenient to Oxford Street shopping & Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.