We have just stayed for three nights in a standard queen room, while the room is compact in size it was all we needed. I enjoyed the full bath at the end of our busy days and the lovely linen on the bed.
The location of the Chesterfield is perfect for walking to many of the main tourist sites.
We enjoyed champagne in the lounge and a lovely high tea one afternoon.
The staff were extremely friendly.
We used the complimentary gym just down the road, finding the back entrance is a bit tricky but worth it in the end.
We would recommend this hotel for location, ambience, service, and cleanliness.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- Chesterfield Mayfair
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded "Best in Class" 2010 in the AA Inspectors’ Choice Awards, The Chesterfield Mayfair continues to be celebrated for its style, comfort, and exalted levels of personal service and is Mayfair’s only hotel to receive this prestigious award in 2010. Discreetly tucked away near Berkeley Square and a mere stone's throw from Green Park Tube station, the quiet, calm and efficient service blended with supreme comfort characterize this deluxe four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Occupancy Marketing, Priceline, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels and Otel so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.