Very friendly and helpful staff! Breakfast was also very good, because they offer both continental and English breakfast. The location as well is very interesting, because the nearest tube station is only a 2 min walk away, and the blue, yellow and green line stop there. Next time we come to London, we'll definitely stay at the Park International hotel again!
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a prime location within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Park International Hotel is a popular choice for discerning business and leisure guests, offering comfortable, well-appointed rooms and elegant, newly-refurbished public areas. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many leading London attractions, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and some of the city’s most exclusive shopping areas, with the famous Harrods department store a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, getaroom.com, Amex, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.