Sister and I thought hotel was good value and we loved the neighborhood. We got a double room with private bath. Room was small but had two comfortable twin beds, nice t.v., and a spacious bath which is rare. Downside was a pub and hostel out back with drinking youngsters at all hours, no air conditioning (which is usually not big deal but we were there during a heat wave and all they had to give us was a fan), and no free wi-fi.
They did have a decent restaraunt down in lobby and a nice bar.
The neighborhood was quaint and on Saturday morning when I went for a jog on next block they had street vendors and the greatest little shop with friendly owners who were eager to tell me about Lower Kenningtons history. This hotel is pretty close to the Underground subway system and it is the way to travel...cheap and easy to use. This was our first trip and we wished we had stayed longer. Hope this helps.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn London Waterloo Hotel
- Days Inn London Waterloo Hotel London
- Days Inn London
- Days Inn Waterloo
- London Days Inn
- Days Waterloo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 162 room hotel ideally situated for London's West End Theatres, cinemas, art galleries, museums & shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.