The telly was broken, the walls/ceilings were burnt, the window didn't open, the towel rail was locked on and the noise did not stop all night! We stayed for one night and we were VERY ready to leave the next morning! It was the hottest day of the year so far and the hotel decided that the heating would remain on, rooms were not air conditioned and the windows were 'restricted for our safety' (didn't open at all!). The whole place was sweltering.
Only one of the two lifts were working which meant to get from Floor 2 to Ground floor took about 10 minutes due to the fact we had to go up to Floors 3,4 and 5 just to go back down again. All rather backwards, if you ask me!
On a plus though the beds were comfy as always and breakfast was delicious. They were the only saving graces. My partner and I love a bit of Travelodge as they are usually such good value for money and you know exactly what you're in for. This one, though, really was quite bad!
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge London Farringdon Hotel
- Travelodge London Farringdon Hotel London
- London Travelodge
- Travelodge London
- London Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated close to King's Cross Station & a short drive from West End, British Museum & other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelsClick so you can book your Travelodge London Farringdon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.