A cesspit of woe, misery and self-hate with a thick musk of desperation in the air.
Didn't sleep at all and neither did another in my party. Rooms were small, stuffy and out-dated - even the new ones. I stayed in one of the newer rooms in the annexe and had a lovely view of a bus stop and a main road right outside the window.
No luggage storage facilities - you have to pay £10 /room for an early check-in. If you've booked multiple rooms and want to stay together, you'll have to pay £10 per room up front otherwise you'll be dotted around.
Apparently it's rated 3 stars but I'd have rather slept in a car. Just do yourself a favour and just stay in a proper hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge London Farringdon Hotel
- Travelodge London Farringdon Hotel London
- London Travelodge
- Travelodge London
- London Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated close to King's Cross Station & a short drive from West End, British Museum & other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelsClick so you can book your Travelodge London Farringdon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.